Location: Brooklyn, NY
Employment Type: Full-Time
This position is the liaison between the customer and our global Research and Development organizations. Our objective is to support our customers to achieve successful solutions to their design requirements and in each case, match the business needs with the technical aspects of the solutions offered. Expectations of this position are also to nurture and increase current customers with on-site presentations, develop new business and provide technical customer service support. This position is based in our Corporate Headquarters is located in Brooklyn, NY.
- To support our customers, both internal and external, by offering technical and non-technical solutions to their application requirements.
- To foster relationships that will develop new and existing customer opportunities.
- To expand our product base for existing and new customers.
- To develop a reputation of always adding value to a customer.s question, meeting or application.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Mini-Circuits products, technologies, capabilities and resources.
- Provide technical support, price quotes, samples (as required to support a new opportunity) and orders through product delivery for customers.
- Partner with the Business Development, Sales, Marketing and Senior Management teams to provide support to existing customers, build new business and develop new customer accounts.
- Identify key customer contacts in engineering management, design, components and test who are the technical decision makers plus key members of management & procurement. Maintain and nurture these contacts for future customer visits.
- Present Mini-Circuits products and capabilities using a Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation, Mini-Circuits. web site, catalogs and other forms of media.
- Draw block diagrams and completing specification checklists
- Communicate directly with their engineering staff to understand the technical specifications and applications, determine the critical requirements and those that can be .trade-offs. to enable successful results for the customer and for Mini-Circuits.
- Make price recommendations to Senior Management to ensure favorable odds of winning the business for cost effectiveness of pursuing a new product design or modification on behalf of a customer.
- Comply with ISO 9000 Quality Policy & ISO 14000 Environmental Policy
- Work in accordance with LEAN Manufacturing Principles
- BSEE, MSEE is preferred, plus 2 or more years related experience with RF/Microwave components, sub-systems and/or systems.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident for ITAR compliance.
- Previous work experience with system analysis. Design and design trade-offs preferred.
- Working knowledge of the latest technology for RF printed circuit layouts, RF components, RF packaging techniques and electronic systems packaging.
- Proven track record working with customers on a regular basis to provide technical assistance, outstanding customer service & maximize business opportunities.
- Have strong communication skills (both verbal & written) to include the ability to listen, ask lead, question and articulate customers. requests back to the Mini-Circuits team(s).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- A person with high energy who is focused & passionate about customer satisfaction and has the ability to go beyond the obvious answer to address the underlying question.
- A person of high integrity whose recommendations are ethical, honest, economically practical and never compromise quality.
Mini-Circuits offers career advancement, a competitive salary commensurate with education, skills and work experience plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Please send your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to:
Local candidates highly preferred.