SENIOR RF MICROWAVE DESIGN ENGINEER
|Location: Brooklyn, NY
Employment Type: Full-Time
MAJOR JOB DUTIES
- Design and develop RF & Microwave circuits, components and sub-assemblies based on customer objectives and requirements.
- Modify existing designs to improve performance, quality, manufacturability, production yields, etc.
- Develop performance criteria such as stability, bandwidth, noise, parasitic effects, impedances, hi-frequency behavior, filters, transformations, signals and amplifier designs.
- Perform circuit & component analysis and simulations using industry ADS, HFSS and other CAD tools.
- Verify and validate designs through simulations, tests and reliability studies.
- Prepare layouts, block diagrams & schematics in collaboration with related engineering design teams.
- Serve as technical support to Production & Marketing departments on new and existing designs.
- Prepare application notes, technical articles & catalog specs for publication
- Evaluate new components, materials & suppliers.
- Hands-on technical management of design projects from concept through production launch including defining project milestones and responsibilities, and managing other members to meet the project objectives
- Lead and participate in design review meetings
- On a project basis, supervise, direct and mentor Junior Design and Test Engineers.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) due to ITAR compliance.
- MSEE preferred with minimum of 5 years related experience. BSEE with minimum of 7 years related experience
- Industry design experience in developing and launching to production, RF/Microwave component and sub-assembly
- Demonstrated experience qualifying products in accordance with a disciplined engineering approach
- Strong knowledge & skills in design documentation, test and measurement
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication & writing skills are musts
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a high volume & tight deadline environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage ongoing projects
- Demonstrated ability to interact, deliver results & be accountable to senior management
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with or lead a team of engineers to create & support the activities required during the life cycle of products, from conception through production within stated time frames
- Past experience working for an ISO company that practices LEAN manufacturing a plus
Mini-Circuits offers career advancement, a competitive salary commensurate with education, skills and work experience plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Please send your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to:
Local candidates highly preferred.
No phone calls, please.
| Mini-Circuits is a worldwide company and leader in the RF, IF and Microwave industry.
Mini-Circuits offers excellent career opportunities, a generous benefits package and compensation commensurate with education and related experience.
Mini-Circuits is an Equal Opportunity Employer "EOE/M/F/D/V"