Employment Type: Full-Time
- Employ quantitative problem solving and corrective action methods.
- Implement and utilize statistical process control tools as required.
- Make sound technical and business recommendation.
- Document processes, procedures, and methods as required.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation among technicians and associate engineers.
- Observe and ensure safety requirements.
- Train operators and technicians as required.
- Specify, select and qualify/buyoff assembly equipment.
- Develop, qualify, monitor/control, and improve assembly and test processes and methods as required.
- Work with equipment technical team to design fixtures for assembly and test processes as required.
- Select, evaluate, and qualify new materials, designs and processes as required.
- Coach and guide associate engineer and technician in their daily routines and activities.
- Initiate product yield improvement projects.
- Failure Analysis.
- Manufacturing cycle time improvement.
- 5S housekeeping.
- Any other job responsibilities assigned by the supervisor as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant fields of Engineering or Applied Science, or Diploma holder with minimum 5 years experience in this position.
- Preferably with 2 years related experience.
- Knowledge in production qualifying plan, process/manufacturing design, FA tools and techniques.
Develop, implement and control manufacturing processes and capabilities to produce products that meet performance specifications, quality standards, and product cost requirements. Driving production productivity thru process simplification and process improvement project.
New process / product implementation
Accountability and Responsibility
Please submit your resume to HR@minicircuits.com.my
| Mini-Circuits is a worldwide company and leader in the RF, IF and Microwave industry.
Mini-Circuits offers excellent career opportunities, a generous benefits package and compensation commensurate with education and related experience.
Mini-Circuits is an Equal Opportunity Employer "Minority/Disability/VET/Female"