Employment Type: Full-Time
- Project leader for new product introduction.
- New product qualification and report writing.
- New process tool, jig and fixture design.
- In charge of mechanical drawing.
- Design and fabrication of lead frame.
- Coordination on engineering build.
- New lead frame first article inspection, buy-off and qualification.
- Employ quantitative problem solving and corrective action methods.
- Implement and utilize statistical process control tools as required.
- Make sound technical and business recommendation.
- Document processes, procedures, and methods as required.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation among engineering assistant, technicians and associate engineers.
- Observe and ensure safety requirements.
- Train operators and technicians as required.
- Specify, select and qualify/buyoff assembly equipment.
- Develop, qualify, monitor/control, and improve assembly and test processes and methods as required.
- Select, evaluate, and qualify new materials, designs and processes as required.
- Coach and guide associate engineer and technician in their daily routines and activities.
- Failure Analysis.
- 5S housekeeping.
- Any other job responsibilities assigned by the supervisor as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant fields of Engineering or Applied Science, or Diploma holder with minimum 5 years experience in this position.
- Preferably with 2 years related experience.
- Knowledge in production qualifying plan, process/manufacturing design, FA tools and techniques.
Develop, implement and control manufacturing processes and capabilities to produce products that meet performance specifications, quality standards, and product cost requirements. New Product Introduction and qualification. Develop new process tool and fixture for new product.
New process / product implementation
Accountability and Responsibility
Please submit your resume to HR@minicircuits.com.my