Package/Process Development Engineer
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Employ quantitative problem solving and corrective action methods.
- Implement and utilize statistical process control tools as required.
- Make sound technical and business recommendation.
- Document processes, procedures, and methods as required.
- Observe and ensure safety requirements.
- Specify, select and qualify/buyoff equipment.
- Work with equipment technical team to design fixtures for processes as required.
- 5S housekeeping.
- Any other job responsibilities assigned by the supervisor as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or its equivalent in relevant fields of Engineering or Applied Science.
- Preferably with 2 years related experience.
- Knowledge in tooling, mechanical, material properties, process/manufacturing design and CAD & CAM are necessary.
- Develop and fabricate jig and fixture for various manufacturing processes.
- In charge of mechanical drawing.
- Design and fabrication of lead frame.
- New package development from initial design to final package release.
- Process development for new process, new materials and/or new designs.
- Process and design modifications for productivity and/or quality improvement.
New process / product implementation
Accountability and Responsibility
Please submit your resume to HR@minicircuits.com.my
Mini-Circuits is a worldwide company and leader in the RF, IF and Microwave industry.
Mini-Circuits offers excellent career opportunities, a generous benefits package and compensation commensurate with education and related experience.
Mini-Circuits is an Equal Opportunity Employer "Minority/Disability/VET/Female"