Employment Type: Full-Time
- Employ quantitative problem solving and corrective action methods.
- Implement and utilize statistical process control tools as required.
- Exercise sound technical and business judgment
- Document test procedures and methods as required
- Promote teamwork and cooperation
- Observe and ensure safety requirements
- Train operators, technicians and engineers as required.
- Specify, select and qualify/buyoff test equipment and software
- Design test fixtures for test processes
- Develop and maintain test software/programs
- Test cycle time improvement.
- 5S housekeeping.
- Any other job responsibilities assigned by the supervisor as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant fields of Engineering or Applied Science
- Preferably with 2 years related experience
- Knowledge in writing test programs, DC and RF testing methodology.
Develop, implement and control test manufacturing processes and capabilities to produce products that will enable the manufactured product that meet performance specifications, quality standards, and cost requirements. Improve test productivity thru test process simplification and test process improvement project.
New process / product implementation
Accountability and Responsibility
Please submit your resume to HR@minicircuits.com.my