Mechanical Design Engineer
|Location: Brooklyn, NY
Employment Type: Full-Time
To perform mechanical design of RF and microwave components and equipment such as racks and sub-racks, surface mount and plug-in requirements using innovative skills and design software such as AutoCAD, Solid Works and ANSYS.
- Design mechanical parts for connectorized, surface mounted or thru-hole insertion
- Design mechanical enclosures/housings for electronic circuits, for custom built or per standard requirements defined in the Electronic Industrial Association standards
- Provide mechanical design inputs for PCB and ceramic substrates during design phase
- Review and provide design inputs for finished products (models) and BOM’s
- Review Engineering Change Notices
- Review and provide mechanical design inputs for purchased components
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years’ related experience or B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 5 years’ related, recent experience
- Well experienced with design software such as AutoCAD, Solid Works, ANSYS
- Ability to create, manipulate, utilize spreadsheets, word processing programs, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with competing deadlines
- Strong team player
- Ability to work long hours as needed
- Local candidates highly preferred
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
| Mini-Circuits is a worldwide company and leader in the RF, IF and Microwave industry.
Mini-Circuits offers excellent career opportunities, a generous benefits package and compensation commensurate with education and related experience.
Mini-Circuits is an Equal Opportunity Employer "EOE/M/F/D/V"