Location: Brooklyn, NY
Employment Type: Full-Time
Development of Software Applications including database and non-database systems for production, administration and general data collection and analysis
MAJOR JOB DUTIES
- Develop programs using various tools such as Delphi, JAVA and IDE
- Develop new web applications
- Enter, modify and maintain the web database
- Consult for internal customers concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems and obtain information, clarify details and implement information
- Maintain the software.
- Perform software testing prior to release
- Perform server operations when required (back-up, restore, configuration)
- Generate Software Engineering Change Notices (ECNs) and maintain change records.
- Provide troubleshooting services / de-bugging.
- Create user manuals for customer support.
- Track and monitor multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Monitor the web server performance
- Any other programming activities as assigned by the Software Engineering Manager
- Bachelors Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or Masters Degree (preferred) PLUS.........
- Minimum of 3 years' related experience in database programming, i.e., Sybase, DB2, mySQL
- Proficiency with JAVA and DELPHI, JSP, HTML and SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and meet tight project deadlines
Mini-Circuits offers career advancement, a competitive salary commensurate with education, skills and work experience plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Please send your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to:
Local candidates only. No phone calls, please.