Location: Brooklyn, NY
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a qualified individual who can apply cutting-edge technology to solve challenging business problems and maximize the Software Engineering Department’s value to our company. Continuous improvement of our web portal in functionality and user friendliness, develop custom applications, database development and manipulate data between platforms, Additional activities related to technology projects in either an advisory or participatory role may be required.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for the complete design, development, testing and deployment of custom written web applications and services
- Comprehensive experience with structuring, developing and implementing interactive websites with a content management back-end
- Design, develop and update databases as they relate to our web applications
- Solid understanding of application development methodologies and life-cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field with 5 years work experience OR a Master’s Degree with 2 years work experience
- Experience in following technologies:
- SQL Server, DB2, Sybase
- Ability to validate data, test rigorously and provide accurate results
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Sense of urgency in completing tasks that are deadline-oriented
- Self-motivated and directed
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a small, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience working with members of senior management
- Record of job stability/longevity
- Local candidates highly preferred
- Experience working in manufacturing a plus
- Technical skills: Java, Dreamweaver MX, SQL Server, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, TCP/IP, Linux and Apache
Mini-Circuits offers career advancement, a competitive salary commensurate with education, skills and work experience plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Please send your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to:
Local candidates only.
No phone calls, please.