ISO 9001 INTERNAL AUDITOR
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Employment Type: Full-Time
MAJOR JOB DUTIES
- Conduct internal audits for each department per ISO 9001/AS 9100 Quality Management Systems
- Evaluate, document and follow up on corrective actions
- Implement root cause analysis
- Prepare reports and data for management review meetings
- Develop and monitor metrics for all departmental goals
- Actively participate in on-site registrar & customer audits
- Assist Quality Engineers in daily duties
- Provide internal auditor training to voluntary internal auditors
- Provide internal training for all levels of employees on how to handle ISO Audits
- Control scheduling for internal auditors
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years’ related experience in a MANUFACTURING environment
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder) required due to ITAR compliance
- Prior internal ISO auditing experience for a manufacturing company required
- Ability to develop and maintain department-wide audit schedules based on an annual plan
- Must have excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Good computer skills – MS Office, including data entry & spreadsheet experience
- Ability to develop written flow charts of internal auditing processes
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision and produce on-time deliverables
- Must be a highly organized, efficient, trusted and honest individual with high integrity
- Must have a professional demeanor
Mini-Circuits offers career advancement, a competitive salary commensurate with education, skills and work experience plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Please send your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to:
Local candidates only.
| Mini-Circuits is a worldwide company and leader in the RF, IF and Microwave industry.
Mini-Circuits offers excellent career opportunities, a generous benefits package and compensation commensurate with education and related experience.
Mini-Circuits is an Equal Opportunity Employer "EOE/M/F/D/V"