- Passbands Spanning 27.5 to 86 GHz
- Precision Machining and Plating
- Outstanding Return Loss
- Super High Rejection & Fast Roll-Off
- 0.5 to 40 GHz
- Excellent Coupling Flatness, ±0.9 dB
- Power Handling up to 15W
- 22 dB Directivity
- 15 dB In/Out Return Loss
- DC to 65 GHz
- 3, 6, 10, & 20 dB Attenuation Values
- Outstanding Accuracy, ±1.5 dB or better
- Excellent VSWR, 1.2:1 typ.
Flattening Negative Gain Slope with MMIC Fixed Equalizers
- MMIC Mixers, Multipliers, Attenuators, Couplers and Splitters to 40 GHz and Beyond
- Connectorized Passives up to 65 GHz
- Over 40 New MMIC Die Parts
- New Test and Measurement Devices up to 30 GHz and More!
December 27, 2018
Mini-Circuits Partners with Virginia Diodes to Introduce Waveguide Bandpass Filters
Mini-Circuits is pleased to announce our partnership with Virginia Diodes to introduce a new line of waveguide bandpass filters supporting millimeter wave applications up to 86 GHz.
December 3, 2018
Collins Aerospace Awards Mini-Circuits Platinum Premier Supplier Status
Collins Aerospace (NYSE: UTX) has recognized Mini-Circuits as a Platinum Premier supplier for the 2018 year end evaluation period.
Advanced Search Engine
for RF Components
Search millions of points of actual, measured data to find the part for your requirements based on characteristic performance over your specific application band.Read More