- 0.5 to 8 GHz
- Flat Gain, ±1.5 dB
- High IP3, +30 dBm
- Ceramic, Hermetic Package
- 0.5 to 40 GHz
- Excellent Coupling Flatness, ±0.9 dB
- Power Handling up to 15W
- 22 dB Directivity
- 15 dB In/Out Return Loss
- DC to 65 GHz
- 3, 6, 10, & 20 dB Attenuation Values
- Outstanding Accuracy, ±1.5 dB or better
- Excellent VSWR, 1.2:1 typ.
Flattening Negative Gain Slope with MMIC Fixed Equalizers
- MMIC Mixers, Multipliers, Attenuators, Couplers and Splitters to 40 GHz and Beyond
- Connectorized Passives up to 65 GHz
- Over 40 New MMIC Die Parts
- New Test and Measurement Devices up to 30 GHz and More!
December 3, 2018
Collins Aerospace Awards Mini-Circuits Platinum Premier Supplier Status
Collins Aerospace (NYSE: UTX) has recognized Mini-Circuits as a Platinum Premier supplier for the 2018 year end evaluation period.
September 19, 2018
Mini-Circuits Celebrates 50th Anniversary of Founding
Today in 1968, Harvey Kaylie incorporated Mini-Circuits in the kitchen of his Brooklyn apartment. 50 years later, the company has become a global leader and premiere name in the RF/microwave industry. We thank all our customers, team members, industry partners, and friends for being part of our history.
Advanced Search Engine
for RF Components
Search millions of points of actual, measured data to find the part for your requirements based on characteristic performance over your specific application band.Read More